Tuesday, September 6, 2016

OB VISIT

Message from Courtney during OB visit today.....Nurse told me to get undressed for a pap and he sent the nurse in to take all my prenatal labs! I asked her if they were going to take my HCG levels again and she said no because he was happy with the levels from the hospital and wanted to move on to the prenatal labs!  Now I am just waiting on him ..... Later, Courtney informed me that he put her on the same medication regiment that she had with Nevaeh's successful pregnancy: B12, extra folic acid- 3 mg.,and 40 mg Lovenox shot daily, prenatals and DHA supplement, levothroxine for thyroid, flexeril for fibromyalgia, 500 mg 3 x daily- Metformin and blood pressure meds!  Finally a Marion OB willing to try the same as her KY OB!

Next OB appointment is Thursday 9/13/16 at 8:45 and the ultrasound is booked for 9/22/16 at 8:30!!!!  This should date the pregnancy somewhere in the 7 week timeframe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment