Tuesday, September 13, 2016

6w4d-OB HISTORY APPOINTMENT!

Message from Courtney....OB tried to tell me that I was doing fine without the progesterone and I told yea I am, but I always am doing fine at this point in the pregnancy! It isn't until a few more weeks that I start having problems! I don't think he understood that before! 

I refused to leave my doctor appointment today until he read my medical history when I was pregnant with Nevaeh and he still was not going to give it to me but I wouldn't leave! So he called Doctor Gapp in Kentucky (doctor I had with Nevaeh) and he gave in and gave 
me what I wanted even though he still doesn't think I need it. He also changed my blood pressure medication to methaldopa!  And he is worried about my sugars. I need to start charting sugars and blood pressure for him!

He wants to move my ultrasound date up to this Thursday, but they are booked.  Hopefully they fit me in. If not, we wait until next Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment